The dark stain is just the touch needed to take this particular piece to a whole new dimension. Imagine gliding along the water in this handcrafted vessel as you admire the beauty inherent to the wood and the richness afforded by the stain.
A masterpiece indeed, this canoe contains the thought, care and craftsmanship that comes with 500 man hours. You are not simply riding along in a canoe, you are cascading across the plane of the water in a legacy of boat building and woodworking.
We strive with this product to bring you only the best quality hand joined cedar and hardwood strips along with a fiberglass resin that ensures durability and strength.
This canoe has the following measurements:
* Length 216 inches (18feet)
* Width: 35 1/8 Inches
* Mid Height: 11.5 Inches
* Bow Height: 22.5 Inches
* Width Beam: 35 1/8 Inches
* Front Seat: 29.25 x 10 Inches, Rear Seat: 23.5 x 10.25 Inches
* Paddles Size: 58.5 x 7 Inches
* Rocker: Slightly Rocked
* Weight: 70lbs
* Capacity: 750lbs
– Stunning beautiful dark stained graded cedar and hardwood hull
– Fiberglass adds important tensile strength and abrasion resistance to the wood
– Designed for a wide ranges of uses, comfortable with both day trip and long journey.
-Great for both beginners and intermediate paddlers.
– Come with a show graded set of wooden paddles.
|Dimensions||216 × 35.125 × 22.5 in|