4 in stock
Paddling along the river or lake, you can’t help but notice how serene the day and how smoothly you glide. A canoe made like no other, this piece represents generations of boat makers, a history of craftsmanship and a legacy of pride.
Each and every canoe is hand crafted as strips of the best quality cedar and hardwood are joined and then cemented together with a fiberglass epoxy imbuing the water craft with an incredible strength.
Beautiful, durable and offering an extremely exhilarating ride, this 18’ masterpiece is one that will be with you for years to come. Enjoy fishing, paddling or simply drifting–this craft truly is an investment in your life.
This canoe measured as follow:
* Length 216 inches (18 feet)
* Width (beam): 35.5 inches
* Mid Height: 15 inches
* Bow Height: 27 inches
* Rocker: Slightly Rocked
* Weight: Appr 65lbs
* Capacity: 650lbs
– Stunning beautiful clear graded cedar and hardwood hull
– Fiberglass adds important tensile strength and abrasion resistance to the wood
– Designed for a wide ranges of uses, comfortable with both day trip and long journey.
-Great for both beginners and intermediate paddlers.
– Come with a show graded set of wooden paddles.
– Ribs is optional
|Dimensions||216 × 35.5 × 27 in|