2 in stock
The real wood grain is absolutely mesmerizing. You won’t be able to help but admire the craftsmanship, the rich tones of the hand joined cedar strips and the clear finish that really highlights the artfulness of this piece.
This 16’ canoe will take you on journeys like never before. Designed for pleasure and beauty, it is built to last a lifetime.
You will get lost in the day as it is spent upon the water engaged in whatever activity you most enjoy. This is how the lake or stream or river was always meant to be navigated. A canoe that took 500 hours to build has got to be an experience like no other.
This canoe measured as follow:
* Length: 187.5 inches
* Width (Beam): 31.5 inches
* Mid Height: 12 inches
* Bow/Stern Height: 24 inches
* Weight: Appr. 50lbs
* Rocker: Slightly rocked – 4 inches
* Capacity: 550lbs
– Stunning beautiful clear graded cedar and hardwood hull
– Fiberglass adds important tensile strength and abrasion resistance to the wood
– Come with a show graded set of wooden paddles.
|Dimensions||187.5 × 31.5 × 24 in|